Tuesday, May 18, 2010

polaroids of life.

when i think back over years in my life i try to remember all that i can. its hard to remember what i was like, what i was doing and thinking on a day to day bases. i can remember a lot, but of course not everything. at times i wish we could capture all the moments of joy, change, trails, and life into our own little life movie. its times in my life like right now when i want that most. years down the road when i have a lap full of kids i want to be able to remember all that i can about the times when it was just brian and me. or right now when i think about how much attending college at byu-i changed me, improved me, and gave me greater sense of the gospel...i wish to relive those life altering times but from an outside view. my life with brian is more than i could have ever imagined it to be and i don't want these times to be a blurry memory one day.

1 comment:

  1. This was sweet and I couldn't agree more! Love this time while it lasts.

    ReplyDelete