Sunday, September 5, 2010

i can do hard things.

this family's story makes me so incredibly grateful for the gospel in my life. and helps me daily to remember that we can do hard things. we are here to do hard things! and no matter what those hard things are in your life there is always worse. i am grateful for my personal trials and for others who so willingly share their trials, which help me get through my own more than they know.

i am grateful for sundays and the time i have to reflect on the important things in our life. i am thankful for a loving Heavenly Father who knows us best and who knows more than we do. its times when when you loose a part of you but in the middle of having that punched in the stomach feeling that you can only be happy, for your Heavenly Father has blessed you and continues to do so with so much more. i know that without the gospel of Jesus Christ my life would not be full. i know that families are forever and that we are here on earth to teach each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment