Thursday, March 3, 2011

sicky hubby.

monday at home after surgery:

tonight, three days later:

i just love this man so much!
brian got his gallbladder removed on monday.
i feel so bad for him and how much pain he is in.
one of his incisions is looking really nasty.
normally i am totally all about that stuff...grosser the better!
but for some reason when i look at it on him it makes me sick...i literally almost threw up today when he showed me how it got worse!
i guess i just love him too much that i can't stand to see it on him.
i love everything medicine, blood, and guts.
i've seen three babies be born but
when i was helping brian change to go home after surgery
i had to sit down and put my head down to prevent myself from passing out
after seeing the tinniest bit of dried blood on him.
what is my deal!?!?!? i guess i'm emotionally attached or something!

can't wait to actually give a real hug to my best friend!

1 comment:

  1. Oh girl, you are so cute. That is sweet of you to be so upset over it for him. Makenna came in while I was looking at your blog and saw these pictures and flipped out. It was hilarious!!

    ReplyDelete