Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Q is for...

our sweet baby GIRL Quinn!!!!

...and this is how we told our families :)


(these are all 20 weeks)
performing well :)


scary looking skeleton fetus



her none scary side

our little Quinn is apparently quite the dancer! it took the sonographer a good amount of time and me moving from sided to back to side to get all the measurements that were needed. she just wanted to keep moving all around. we saw her little legs running on my bladder, playing peek-a-boo, and waving her tiny little hand at us!

my favorite part of the day is when brian says to me as he wants me to come over to him, "bring me my daughter." i about died! how cute is he to say that :)

oh man i'm still in shock! for a while now i've thought it was girl. at first i was like, i really think it might be a girl but then i just thought am i just thinking that because that's what i wanted. and i didn't want to be wrong about it so i kept an open mind. we already had our girl name picked out since our first pregnancy about a year ago but weren't too sure about our boy options. so the last few weeks i kept trying to find boy names that i felt like i could call my little boy but nothing really seem to fit. and now i know why :)



1 comment:

  1. this just makes my hear melt :) congrats. sorry you don't know me, i stumbled across your blog! haha I am loving your header though, I am from San Diego and Balboa Park is one of my favorite places!

    ReplyDelete