Thursday, October 6, 2011

a little more belly...


(24 weeks)

because who doesn't love a little baby bump!? right? ...well sorry if you don't.
but let's be honest here and just say that this is officially becoming Quinn's blog.
it seems to be the most exciting thing going on around here so i just can't help myself. don't worry i'm sure we'll all get used to it :)

this little big bump and i have made it six months together! oh do i just love my growing bump! sometimes i go into her room and just sit. and be reallly happy. i think about what it will be like being a family of three. what it will be like when my nights become a routine of bath time, stories, and lots of cuddling... and of course the occasional poopy blowouts and tantrums.
but i'm pretty sure it will all be worth it!

2 comments:

  1. I love this blog post and love your updates!! :-) It's so encouraging reading your heart on your baby! thank you for being so candid and open! :-) I can't wait till one day I have one of my own baby bumps! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I pass through your blog sometimes and first off congratulations on your pregnancy! Ok, this is kind of weird since you don't know me but when I was pregnant I fell in LOVE with this song. Since you are naming you little gal Quinn I thought you might really like it to! Go to YouTube and type in "Chris Merritt Quinn" listen to the one that says ' maybe hip:chicago rocks-Chris Merritt -Quinn

    ReplyDelete