Thursday, August 23, 2012

3 years...

this is a little late but our wedding day was one of the best/most fun days of my life!
i can't believe it's already been three years but at the same time i can't believe it's only been three years.
i am more in love with brian than i ever thought possible and couldn't have asked for a better husband and daddy to our Quinn!

8.15.09
lets relive a little bit of this crazy/long/fun day!!!



both big families!










yes we got slurpees!!





my grandma made me five garters to choose from... i couldn't decide so we tricked brian and used them all!


little sis getting the party ready!


sooo excited to start the party!






1 comment:

  1. Happy Anniversary! I feel the same way lie its been forever and like it was just yesterday. I loved looking at your wedding pictures again. They are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete