Sunday, May 31, 2009

mother's weekend!



what a great weekend spent with my mommy! she arrived on thursday night and left just this afternoon. so it was short but sweet. i've always been jealous of all the other students whos moms i would see with them at class. now it was my turn and it was fun for me to share my life up here with her for just a few days. especially since when i do get home we won't have much quality time together before the wedding. friday was a long/tiring day of classes but she wanted to sit through all of them and i'm glad :) but these are few highlights/fun things...

-my favorite was that she was able to come to my dance class on the day we did our dance for midterms. it has always made me sad when i perform here and my family doesn't get to watch so it was nice for her to watch me dance in class for once in a long long time
-delicious snoasis
-texas road house...i can't believe i've been missing out on ribs for this long!? so good :)
-movies
-she finally got to see me in my wedding dress!
-william joesph pianist concert
-shopping
-church
-staying up way too late talking
-having a weekend to not focus on school and what i thought would be a weekend where i wouldn't miss brian but nope that didn't happen i still did way too much!
-beautiful sunny warm weather!

now its time to cram for my two test in the next two days. i was so tempted to just shove myself into her luggage and GO HOME! but the semester is half overrrr!!!
thank you so much for coming mommy! i love you so much and even though i am getting married that doesn't mean i'm not your daughter...i will still come home and will still always love you and need you in my life! hope you had fun :)

No comments:

Post a Comment