Friday, May 8, 2009

there is nothing like it, ever!







i can't express how much i LOVE dance! there aren't words that can explain how good it feels. great, moving music that creates movement within you...my modern class felt so awesome today that it just makes everything all better. i know the class is great when i walk away thinking to myself that wow i didn't think of any of my other stresses the whole time... when the movement makes you unconsciously forget about all your worries and you just get lost and don't want it to stop. i encourage everyone to get moving. it doesn't matter what you do just move your body and enjoy this wonderful gift that our heavenly father has created for us.











2 comments:

  1. Carina I couldn't agree with you more! There is nothing better than the feeling I get when I dance. I love it! Keep dancing and enjoy preparing for the wedding. Hope you are getting through your med assistant classes alright. love ya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful dancing! You are so talented! I'm so glad you have a blog!! :) YAY!

    ReplyDelete