Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Thanksgiving!

i have seriously been so blessed in my life that i am constantly always grateful for something and sometimes don't even know what i have done to deserve these wonderful blessings.
i am thankful for...
-the knowledge of the gospel in my life.
-my testimony of the truthfulness of this gospel.
-the power of prayers and the personal revelation that is received through them.
-my family and especially my parents who have come so far and given so much to us kids.
-my siblings who continue to teach me and direct me.
-my testimony of tithing, the opportunity i have to pay my tithing, and the blessings that come from it.
-this beautiful country full of opportunities and hope.
-our loving prophet and those who came before him who provide us with the guidance, direction, and knowledge we need in our lives.
-my husband brian who i fall in love with everyday.
-brian's support in whatever i want to do, his playfulness and honesty.
-the sunshine.
-cars.
-the music that can change our moods and feelings.
-my experience at byu-idaho and what it gave me: a strengthened testimony, knowledge, a greater love for my family, my city, performing, dancing, learning, and most of all a greater and deeper relationship with my heavenly father.
-my good health.
-worthy priesthood holders.
-teachers who love what they do and who they do it for.
-genuine friends.
-the temple and it's sacredness.
-beautiful flowers.
-organization.
-being able to use washers and dryers.
-clean running water everyday.
-my mom keeping me in dance even when it was difficult.
-the holidays and the effect they have on people.
-a warm bed each night.

No comments:

Post a Comment