Monday, November 22, 2010

stress? what stress?

ahhh! i can't sleep once again! and knowing that i have to be up for work in less than six hours isn't helping one bit! i seem to always do this right around the holidays though. my brain just goes on and on thinking about all that's coming up and my to-do lists that aren't even full enough to be stressing about at all! i hate that i become so awake once it's time for bed because in the afternoon i'm forcing myself to stay awake thinking 'oh yeah i'll go to sleep so easily tonight because i can barely keep my eyes open right now!'.

i'm so excited for thanksgiving this year! more than i think i ever have been. not sure why but i am thankful to have a great holiday to look forward to and an excuse to spend time with loved ones!

a few things i should be thankful for this year...
-a strong, fun, happy marriage.
-the gospel.
-a family that continues to teach me.
-challenges that make us see the good in life.
-a loving, comfortable home that i love to be in.
-my new job!
-a healthy, working body that allows me to run and play.
-my gym membership.
-yoga class.
-supportive parents.
-a husband that works hard and enjoys his job.
-a husband that truly supports me in what ever i need.
-personal prayer.
-modern medicine.
-my brothers and sisters.
-the fact that i can enjoy cleaning/organizing my home.
-the temple.
-new friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment