Saturday, December 18, 2010

dancing in the kitchen to christmas music is the best when it's with brian!

i just HAVE to say again what a wonderful husband brian is! tonight i had my grandma, my aunt, and my mom all over for dinner for my grandma's birthday this past week. brian did most of the cooking of which he wasn't even able to eat due to having gallstones AND when he came back home after going to visit his family he put away all left overs and helped clean up the kitchen while us girls finished our game. i think i'm just really happy about this right now because it usually doesn't happen...he does cook (which i love and think is super sexy) but always leaves me to clean up...which is how we like it around here. but i was so surprised of how big of a help he was without even asking! what a GREAT husband! it was a fun night and his yummy dinner was a huge hit!

some recent favorites:
-dancing in the kitchen to christmas music with brian! sooo romantic and lovey :)
-getting over being sick! not a fun past weekend and beginning of the week
-skyping with my brother who is in napal, for the first time tonight!
-lots of holiday baking
-shopping for/wrapping christmas gifts!
-the christmas decorations/tree in my home!
-having a clean home! it's a real good thing i like cleaning it too!.. for the most part.

1 comment:

  1. Loved reading about your year! I'm so sorry for your loss :( My prayers are with you! :)

    ReplyDelete