Tuesday, January 18, 2011

one.


Day 1-Recent picture of you and 15 interesting facts about yourself

not sure if they will be interesting but they will be facts...

1. i cannot go to sleep at night in my bed without washing my face and brushing my teeth. i've tried and it is really hard!

2. i have a freckle on my eye lid that i know a lot of people think is mascara.

3. i am really self conscious about my feet and i've never liked them.

4. i took ballet for 15 straight years. but truthfully it doesn't feel good on my body and i'm now in love with modern.

5. i love to clean my home.

6. being late stresses me out.

7. i sucked my thumb until i was nine.

8. i am probably the least competitive person you will meet. but sometimes i really try to be if we are playing a game so i don't bore myself.

9. i take what people say about me to heart. maybe that is why fact 3 exists.

10. i have had two miscarriages in five months and even though it's been the most challenging experience in my life so far it has been one of the most spiritual. and in a certain way i am happy to have been given those experiences for many reasons.

11. i'm obsessed with babies.

12. i have plantar fasciitis.

13. i've always really liked being in hospitals.

14. i saw my youngest three siblings be born and cut the last ones umbilical cords.

15. i can never stay mad at brian for for very long at all...even when i try to be!

4 comments:

  1. Carina,

    I love this post! It was fun to read these 15 facts. Looking forward to the next 29 posts, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved that post. I wish I couldn't sleep without washing my face. My skin would love me if I was more like you!! I can't wait to read the rest of these posts! I might even have to steal it for my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. man i wish my skin was nice to me for actually taking good care of it!! and you should steal it :)

    ReplyDelete