Monday, January 31, 2011

six.

Day 6-Favorite super hero and why

wow i really suck at this thing. guess i better do some catching up! i think i've been procrastinating this post on purpose because i couldn't really think of a favorite super hero. so i'm going with a hero, not a super hero.

i guess i don't even really have one hero either. but heros to me lately are those moms with a million things going on and a butt load of patience and love for their children, husband, and homes. sometimes i see myself in certain situations and realize that i just need to have more patience. that scares me knowing that some day i'm going to have an even more hectic life than i do now and that i really will need even more patience. i love to just watch moms with handfuls of kids and see how they do it...how they do it ALL! it inspires me. it reminds me that it is all doable. moms are definitely my heros.

No comments:

Post a Comment